Ways to Give
Ways to Give to the Austin Waldorf School
Boost Your Annual Gift by Pledging Monthly:
--- Fast, Easy and Secure ---
• Set up a monthly gift amount by adding to your FACTS tuition payment.
Fill out a donation form with your monthly gift and return to your class delegate or to the Main Office. Both the 9-month and 12-month plans are eligible, the gift payment is tax-deductible (same as cash), and you can renew annually when you renew your FACTS agreement
• Set up a recurring monthly gift via credit card
You can also set up a recurring monthly gift by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outright Gifting to the Annual Fund:
• Cash and check contributions are always welcome and can be dropped off at the school office during office hours, or mailed to Austin Waldorf School, 8700 South View Rd., Austin, TX 78737.
• Gifts by credit/debit cards can be made online, or you may pick up a donation form in the Main Office and returned in person or by mail.
• Gifts of appreciated securities offer wonderful tax benefits for the donor, and are simple to make. 100% of the value of your gift is tax-deductible provided it has been held for at least one year, and there is zero obligation to pay any capital gains tax on the appreciated value. The gift is 100% deductible as of the date it arrives in our account.
• If your stock is held in a brokerage account, your broker can transfer your gift electronically. You can contact email@example.com for the information you need.
Philanthropy and Matching Employee Contributions:
Many companies have matching gift programs that encourage community involvement. If your company has one, the company forms can be directed to Lee Uerkwitz in the school’s finance department.
Planning for the Future:
You can add the Austin Waldorf School to your existing Will by revising and re-executing the document at any time, or by amending your Will with a codicil.
--- All contributions are 100% tax deductible ---