- AWS, as a full member school with AWSNA, has taken on mentoring a Waldorf school in Kansas, the Prairie Moon Waldorf School. In March 2012, veteran grade school Spanish teacher, Rosa Vela Sachs, and former gym/games teacher and current school administrator, Susan Darcy, visited PMWS to do a preliminary site visit and assessment of the school’s needs for mentoring both in terms of teaching and administration. In the next few years various AWS teachers will be working with the PMWS teachers to help support individual professional development and to help that school’s continued development and maturation as a Waldorf school.
- Morgan Vierheller mentored a humanities teacher and two members of the art faculty at the Lake Champlain High School in Vermont in 2009.
- Robert Brockett is frequently consulted regarding Waldorf music programs. In particular he has been involved in helping other schools strengthen their stringed instrument curriculum.
Patricia Daunt-Grogan served as mentor to history teachers during her tenure as history chairperson at TMI
- Betty Jane Enno has mentored several teachers in kindergartens and early childhood programs throughout the U.S. and Mexico through her work with the Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America. She also is a member of the Director's Council of AUM in the U.S., a cultural organization working with Native American Elders Internationally.
Susan Darcy taught Spatial Dynamics and movement during the June 2012 Life Ways training. She offered experiences of personal movement awareness for the early childhood educator or care person through the lens of geometric planes in space (frontal, horizontal, sagittal) and some fast paced rope jumping patterns. Sooo much fun!
In 2007 Mr. Brockett visited the Honolulu Waldorf School to present ideas on building a healthy Waldorf music program. He has also taught the music block in Austin area Foundation Year anthroposophical studies.
Kate Moran has spoken at the Sacramento Spacial Dynamics Pentathlon Training Course. She also teaches in the Spacial Dynamics Program and has also taught Movement at WISC Waldorf Institute of Southern California for three years.
- Betty Jane Enno is currently on the Executive Board and is an intructor for the Pleiades Teacher Training Program
Work with AWSNA/ISAS (School Accreditation Bodies)
Susan Darcy recently stepped into the role of regional coordinator for the Developing Administrative Network of AWSNA (DANA). This requires networking with schools in our region—which extends from Calgary Canada, through the southern rocky mountains and the southwest, into Mexico. It is affectionately referred to by the sing-song name “Tex-Mex-Can-So.Rock” (TMCSR). Susan will be working with all the schools in our region to help identify their administrative issues and directions and to help ensure that AWSNA can support these schools and the Waldorf movement in the area of administrative development in schools throughout North America.
Arthur Pittis has served on nine accreditation teams, leading those to Santa Fe WS, City of Lakes WS, WS on the Roaring Fork, RSS of Ann Arbor, Cedar Springs WS, as well as having served as AWSNA Accreditation Coordinator for the 2010-11 academic year, during which he guided sixteen schools through the process. He currently serves on the AWSNA Accreditation Review Committee. He has also has advised and mentored about twenty Waldorf schools over the past twenty-five years as a member of the AWSNA Eastern and Mid-West Regional Committees and as a founding member of the AWSNA Leadership Council.
- Mr. Brockett serves as a representative from AWS to the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA) and is active in the association's regional work.
Patricia Daunt-Grogan served as the preparations chairperson for the first Austin Waldorf School accreditation with AWSNA and ISAS in 2001.She also served as the co-chairperson of the Joint Accreditation Team for the Shining Mountain Waldorf School in 2007. She also served on accreditation teams during her teaching career at Texas Military Institute (TMI) and The Queen Anne School.
- Betty Jane Enno has served on accreditation teams for the Calgary Waldorf School and the Shining Mountain Waldorf School in Boulder, Colorado. She is also currently a Regional Representative for the Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America, and has completed site visits to the Clove Bud School in Dallas, the Great Oak School in Tomball, TX, the Taos Waldorf School in Taos, New Mexico, and the Tuscon Waldorf School in Tuscon, Arizona.
- Morgan Vierheller was keynote speaker at the 2007 Senior graduation at Summerfield Waldorf School.
- Most recently, Arthur Pittis was one of the keynote speakers at the 2010 AWSNA June Conference. In previous years he has led lead dozens of workshops and focus groups at this and other conferences, as well as speaking at the various schools he advised as a member of the Leadership Council.
- Patricia Daunt-Grogan has served as Presenter at ISAS faculty conferences during her tenure at TMI.
Arthur Pittis is the author of "Pedagogical Theatre," a monograph on working pedagogically with theater in the elementary school that was published in 1996 by AWSNA. He is also the author of the "Waldorf Reader Series," a five book collection of over two hundred grade-appropriate stories for use in grades 2-4 reading skills class; it was published in 2006 by AWSNA. Both publications have gone through multiple printings and are widely used by class teachers, homeschoolers, and in the Waldorf teacher training centers.
- Betty Jane Enno has published the article "The Nourishment of Sleep" in the Association for Healing Education Journal and has two stories in the upcoming book Tell Me a Story: Stories from the Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America
Patricia Daunt-Grogan is a member of the Texas Association for College Admission Counseling, the National Association for College Admission Counseling, the Cum Laude Society, and the Alpha Psi Omega National Dramatic Society.
- Betty Jane Enno currently serves on the Board of the Association for a Healing Education and the Board of Trustees at the Austin Waldorf School.